Breathe In Bali
November 5-12, 2019
Quench your thirst for adventure on this journey to the mystical land of Bali, Indonesia. Immerse yourself in the magic of this luscious land to replenish and restore on every level. Nourish your body with delicious vegetarian/vegan meals and daily yoga led by Sedona Alvarez in the open air shala overlooking immaculate rice-fields. Feed your mind with 2 specialty workshops created by Sedona, enriched with material that you can truly sink your mental teeth into. Explore the wildness of the tropical jungle and discover the richness of Balinese culture with captivating group excursions. Visit a secret, secluded beach, witness a Kecak Fire dance and bathe in the healing waters of the ancient Holy Water Spring Temple in Ubud. Balance out the excitement with a relaxing pool moment or treat yourself to the peaceful tranquility of the in-house spa.
You deserve this opportunity to give back to yourself. Take a deep inhale and absorb the majestic beauty of Bali!
*Your flight is NOT included when you book your reservation
*Travel insurance is mandatory
*Plan for additional expenses upon arrival including excursions, spa services and shopping
RETREAT INCLUSIONS (daily yoga, workshops, extra activities)
- 7 Nights accommodation at Nirmala
- Round trip group airport transfer
- Delicious vegetarian meals starting from Dinner on arrival day and ending with breakfast on departure day. Vegan options are available with each meal.
- Secret beach tour to a secluded beach to bliss out in (1.5 hours away from Ubud)
- Visit to the Holy Water Spring Temple and its two bathing places that’s over 1000 years old to receive good health and prosperity, restore your soul from the spring water’s curative powers
- Kecak Fire dance & Dinner in Ubud – A traditional Balinese dance depicting a story of their Gods in Ubud town followed by a group dinner